Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone have a map controler 4 sale?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have a JR BTC available. retards tuning under boost and is adjustable. taking offers. email me at [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bimmerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a charger now need one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the BTC is not needed for high boost per se. it allows you to reset the timing to stock for much better driveability and then dial in the amount of retard per psi of boost for optimaum boosted performance. the map mod is for fuel. sorry about that. anyway, if you're interested, lemme know.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bimmerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the offer but only looking for a map controller. No need for the btc since I will be running stock boost.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmcdaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had both on my first JRSC setup, and that's how I'd do it again if I wasn't using Hondata/AEM/etc. The combination made the car very drivable.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bimmerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    still looking for one if anyone runs across one.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you looking for a JR MAP mod ?!?
    If so, I am pretty sure I have both NEW and USED ones... as well as just the plate without the electronics.

    Call me.

    Jim

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bimmerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    called you but got the machine, found one local though. Thanks anyway.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2006 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Bimmerman ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •